p
Life As A Stalker

School ? Maple ?

Thursday, July 21
As each day passes , SPM just get closer and closer.....

Every subject seems to be having an ending soon like finnaly?

But I'm still 50 50 in everything....such a horrible student

Aren't I suppose to be studying right now? hmmm...

Yesterday, something happened at school....seems like most people are absent and I had a conflict with my eng teacher...

Day by day , since the starting of the year , I endured it all....not only me , but some other peoples too that I wouldn't want to state it out...

As each year passes , I look back , I always do look back , recalling the past that I just can't forget no matter wad....

I understand about the word "LIFE" as each year grows ,

But I'm still doing the same mistake I did b4 ,

Even though I promised I should not do it again , but I DID

Few more months to go , and my new life begins?

Will be heading to NS , hopefully first batch,nice camp and meet new sincere frens :)




What I'm playing now while not studying?


MAPLE ! X.X



The ExTractOrs -


My MoN :)


Question : Why Should I Give In?


Never Try Never Know

Toss A Dice And You Will Know The Result

Hiding Doesn't Give You An Answer


Found a quote that I would like to share :)

Quote of the day : People deserve a new hello after every goodbye.



- I Miss Bubu

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming