p
Life As A Stalker

May - June Holidays

Sunday, June 12
28 May Saturday

Went to Sunway Pyramid with Tktk , Nick , Ken and Hk dual movie spree , watched Pirate of the Caribbean 4 and Diary Of A Wimpy Kid - Rodrick Rules....its a good comedy :)



Booked on the internet on the previous day , POTC 4 is cheaper due to Early birds discount lol

POTC 4 @ 11.30am
Between after POTC 4 , went to Pasta Zanmai for a good lunch
Diary 2 @ 3.20pm



Rating 3.5/5



Rating 3.5/5


Headed home while Ken and Nick overnight @ my house watch Barcelona VS Man U UEFA Champion's League Final @ Wembley....while waiting 2.40am , watched The Roommate @ my comp...quite a........erm.......stupid show lol...



Rating 2/5


Final Result of Barcelona Vs Man U = 3 : 1
Barcelona's Scorers MVP = Messi (54') Villa Pedro (27')
Man U = Rooney (34')

I was half-asleep watching it...slept @ around 2am + the previous day and one day 3 movies then football @ 2.40am? gosh....around 5am+ slept and when we woke up...guess what time was it? 4pm LOL

11 June Saturday

Another dual movie spree yesterday with the same gang but without Hk due to he's at Penang



Last minute booking as usual [my friends will understand xD]



Rating 4.5/5


Rating 2/5

X-Men - First Class @ 1.30pm
Super 8 @ 5.00pm


There comes an end to my holidays...stress and pressure increases as days continue running , doomsday[SPM] getting nearer and so as woots finnaly I'm gonna be done with this major exam + graduate and drive soon feeling :) .......well I guess after this holiday there won't be much outings? everyone will be 'facingbook' most of the time and got on serious mode or just slack as time passes like me ? x.x stay tune READERS !

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming