So Called "Revising Accounts" @ KU's KFC
If u guys wanna ask how's my exam , all I can say is......there might be huge disappointments coming up lol...aiks there's nothing much to talk about the past 3 weeks since its mid term and all I do is "FaceBook" ^_^ XD....
Hmm...nowadays I kinda worry about Bubu...she seemed infected by mites because during exam week I didn't really bath her...moreover I have to admit I'm a bad owner as usual lols...
Take A Look......
It looks dead right? but its not -.- the skin there...damn heartbreaking...
lol this isnt my hand obviously
Sleeping Beauty Bubu XD <3
You have no idea how hard izit to get the picture above LOL
Feel like closing up and delete my blog , maybe this is the last post or maybe I will update my this long holiday depending on my mood?...well cause I feel like my blog looks very retardish and dumb...yeah I know blog is to often update ur daily life etc but look @ my blog...its all about movies , and I guess NON-INTERESTING stuff to read....so I won't be wasting my time and ur time too...moreover its now just nice the 100th post , a good number to close...spm's coming up somemore? oh well...will consider about it...stay tune guys...
