p
Life As A Stalker

Bad Fixture

Wednesday, April 6
Its been a while since I had basketball due to my current Form 5's tuition schedule...totally screwed up....today finnaly had time for it because there's no tuition....had quite a pleasant time with my friends...

Hmm....somehow just a blink of an eye its already April...each day time flies imbalancally fast...no matter sad or happy....time still keeps on running and life keeps going on and on...the question is , aren't I actually suppose to be studying VERY VERY HARD now? HELLO ITS SPM ! [Oh really ! doesn't seem so cause I am not taking it seriously]

I wonder when I will start boosting up all my results cause all the while I feel so lazy and there's lots more to catch up...though I know myself well that I m a very last minute person and also of course I know SPM last minute rushing is very risky and most importantly most teachers say SPM can't last minute...so should I start praying now? :p

Honestly , I don't study hard....if I were to study , I will study smart instead of hard....although our Chemistry teacher often quote "Bodoh Tak Pe , Jangan Malas"....but I prefer being "Cerdik Tak Pe , Malas Pun Boleh"...

The way is called "Minimum Effort , Maximum Result"


ANYWAY ,

Lets Skip And Go To Bubu's Life <3

ALL SHE DO IS FOUR MAIN THING

FIRST : EAT
SECOND : SLEEP
THIRD : EXCRETE
FORTH : SCREAM

Why her life so simple one har? I jealous lor....!












Hai. Namaku Bubu <3

< Epic Pig Face


The videos kinda cacat when uploaded to my blog , so oh well view it if you want....its just few minutes video of what Bubu often DO and the way Bubu screams , the imbaness irresistible cuteness...






-End-

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming