Saw Ken , Nick and Tktk which already expected because ternampak status mereka kat facebook....before that they told me how much the show sucks which yeah it sucked due to....well its hard to explain...watch it urself and u will go like "what the hell"? yeah believe me....

Rating 2/5
Today I spent my entire free time to make my new blog layout.....at least better than last time my dota blog layout which made me used around 2 days to fix everything in places...oh well that layout has gotten old and everyone nudges me to get a new blog layout....
Here it is....satisfied? Though I actually agreed to everyone I will change my blog layout after SPM but I guess the second time doing blog layout has definately gotten easier compare to the first time cause most of the HTML CODE consider mastered....so the time to complete totally shortten alot....by a lot I mean WAY WAY WAY a lot...
Anyway, I cleared most of my linked friends cause most of them are actually DEAD or cannot find anymore....so if u guys want me to link , leave a message at the chatbox...
SO HOW DOES MY NEW BLOG LAYOUT LOOKS?! YOU SAY SUCK I WILL !@($&@!$!*$!&$ cause I wasted whole day on it , well actually just 3-4 hours....I'm just joking anyway....cheers !
P/S : Ken , here is your "mini playlist". Enjoice !
