p
Life As A Stalker

鬼也笑 + Yuan Steamboat

Sunday, April 10
9 April Saturday

Went to USJ Summit watch 鬼也笑 with Nick and Ken....supposingly watch Source Code but fulled...then ended up watch 鬼也笑 , at first Nick don't want cause he scare he jizz in pants when watch even though its written 95% comedy 5% horror......though its still front row seats also but somehow we enjoyed the show damn alot and the seats are comfortable eventhough its front row...I remember last time front row seats used to be sucked like hell as in neck fucking pain , I think maybe either they fixed the distance or maybe izit just me very long didn't sit front seats d? lol....



Rating 4.3/5


10 April Sunday

Went to have steamboat with bunch of pro sakais @ Yuan AKA Bulat Bulat

Chee Heen [Mentos/Mentor]
Zeric [Angeling]
Kenrick [Teehee] < sounds so freaking gay
Chua [Drugger]




Mentos Power Pose?



Chua with his ice-cream



Drugger Imba Eating Non-stop spree



Teehee/Chua


Pattern Pictures -















Headed on to our next destination - Sunway Pyramid for Source Code but wtf FULL/SOLD OUT again.....saw Andrew AKA Dog Woof Woof there @ APT working but he was too "busy" to layan us or isit just us too "lazy" to layan him either way...so of course there's a change of plan then...

Then , head to FTZ LAN Dota two rounds with them...had quite an awesome game over there which reminds me of how fun last time dota was when I was playing Blueserver instead of now Garena...like shit only...skilless and leavers fuckers all around [well thats for majority , not all]...


PATTERN DAY FTW !


LETS SING ALONG EVERYBODY ! HEHE XD

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming