Went to SEGI College with my classmate , 5 Cerdas along with Nicku and Shiny after school....I dunno whether did I enjoy the trip or not cause it was freaking tiring walking around there for hours....did I learn anything? not really...just spent my time walking around SEGI looking around their library , labs , COMPUTERS [the most Zek Zek Part of the trip , want us to login to our facebook and like their page].... LAYAN DIA PUN BODOH [才他都傻 Choi Hei Dou Sor]
We get to go to their so called medical centre department?....we learnt how to grope people's breast , rape children and adults dolls LOL [Nah , actually its learn how to help people when they choke and CPR when people fainted]....
Next, we get to go their Biology lab and look at human sexual organs using microscope....no nid yerr yerr la....see=no see only , no feel langsung....come on , even the sperms are already dead , not even swimming...Then , headed on to Chemistry lab which look at them do some experiment like Titration bla bla...
Frankly , thats how the trip was...not really interesting but I guess not that boring either? Just tiring lol....took bus back and reached back school around 6pm+ when the form given was stated 4pm =.="
Pictures -
Two Gay Tards Competing Whose Face More Epic [Kenrick Won Obviously]
Raining , Saving This Picture To Look Back After I Leave The School

Hou Lan Yeng Leh?
Uh?
Bakudo 999 : Zha Bo Long Zhao Sao
Demo On How To Kiss A Child
Demo On How To Molest A Child
Demo On How To Molest An Adult
They did this for us O.O
The So-called Beggars XD
Additional Gay Pictures [Of course save the best for the last] -



P/S : Just watched Just Go With It which fixed my mood , hell its hilarious and nice like hell. A Must Watch ! (:

Rating 5/5 [For The First Time] THUMBS UP!
