p
Life As A Stalker

My March Holiday

Sunday, March 20
OK ! Lets have a summary of my holidays ! Wooooohoooooo ~

Monday ! ROT
Tuesday ! ROT
Thursday ! ROT
Friday ! ROT
What About Sunday ?! NEH ROT

So what's the days left ? I Guess Only Wednesday And Saturdayyyyy (:


16 March Wednesday

Went to S.P with Ken , Shane , HK [Yay For Transport Provider!]. Watched The Adjustment Bureau. Before that went to Pasta Zanmai introduced by Ken to have a try there with HK to have our lunch. Hehe the food was quite satisfying and fulling...

After movies , walk around , hang out at arcade etc.....ahh.....its been a while since I step in arcade...then went to eat Takoyaki , wasn't quite satisfy with it , maybe not my taste or either the one I ordered just wasn't my taste. HAHA ~ However still , Thanks for the day guys.....



Rating 3.8/5



19 March Saturday

Went to Mid Valley with family to watch movie AGAIN? [Seems like my blog became a so-called movie rating blog for every movie I went LOL]



Rating 3.5/5


Ok firstly , after seeing the movie poster above , u might think SENGET such as *is this a porn movie?* or wadsoeva....but summarized by me.....its more on comedy about sex and how married men are perhaps?...but don't worry , u don't get to see nude stuffs ok. The country u are currently living in is M-a-l-a-y-s-i-a.





TODAY is 20 March Sunday although its ROT at home , but do u know what does every Sunday means?



BUBU's BIGGEST NIGHTMARE. JENG JENG !!


Hmm What's That?


ITS BATHING DAYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!















Such A Luxury Bath Leh? Like Mini Bathtub Sia...开玩笑!




Sayang Sayang Lah Ok? Cold Cold ORH <3



-End-

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming