p
Life As A Stalker

End Of First Term Exam , Holidays

Monday, March 14
Had Form 5's first term last week , currently having my holidays...one week hmm? Don't really have fixed plans and nowadays , damn moody EVERY SINGLE DAY eventhough its holiday and I'm suppose to be happy about it....

Last Friday , just before I went to tuition , Japan had an earthquake of 8.9 magnitude and tsunami happened...seems kinda heartbreaking and pity when view the photos and videos of how Japan is suffering....the symbol of the world's gonna end soon? somehow I just doesn't mind dying in an earthquake/tsunami cause I hate my life AND there's nothing I can do about it when it happens a.k.a I didn't commit suicide , I just die arranged by God's favor. thats all....but eventhough I haven't go to Japan before or I should say take a flight before -.-" but I definately hope the citizens there to be safe but too bad all we or I can do now is PRAY....

Something happened recently , just the day before exam......now I recall , when was the last time I really hit a person as in not play for fun way? or I should say with full might? WHEN? Sigh...........family recently don't look friendly towards me or I should say no longer "mesra".....

I feel guilty , but at the same time....I dunno what should I really do....just as I walked out of the house and hold my position for a moment , my thoughts was like : Where Should I Go? Who Can I Find? then I realized , I have no one at all........? Fuck LIFE...

Headed to the field nearby my house , sat on the swing for 2 hours until when I stood up , I can feel my legs numb.....keep THINKING.......Why? How? What?.......Am I Really Such A Terrible Person?....Am I So Self-Centered? Do I even deserve this? Yeah I guess so....

I dunno how to cheer myself up recently , I guess no one can......at times just feel like dying but I'm too rational to do so...just feeling too fucking guilty n fucking hopeless now.....hope this holiday can resolve everything and make everything go the way it used to be.....


I'm sorry.

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming