p
Life As A Stalker

CNY 2011

Saturday, February 5
除夕夜 (Wednesday 2 February)

Took off to Penang at 2am , reached perhentian Tapah with Baskin Robbin and Dad purposely stopped there and tease us : If Baskin Robbin opens , I treat you all eat [but obviously is midnight , where got Baskin Robbin opens at midnight/24 hours]

Reached Simpang Pulai at 5am but Mum scared that her "姨妈古姐" belum wake up horr...so go McD 24 hours slack and watch Man U Vs Aston Villa till around 6am+ only went to their house stopped by for a while and say Hi !!

Continue our journey to Penang and reached Penang at 8.30am. Rested there , everyone's super exhausted.



I wonder how they play basketball -



Their Turtle O.O



Approximately 9 o clock had our Reunion Steamboat






My Mum and Dad -






初一 (Thursday 3 February)



初一's outfit
Sibeh 酷了? ? ? LOL HAHAHA XD


Went to Queensbay Mall watch the Green Hornet due to Shaolin out of ticket , and bring dad to Baskin Robbin treat us eat because he that time tease us x_X . Saw a Nike shoes I like but bloody hell don't have my size =.="




Rating 3.5/5


After the movie went for a walk , makan angin ~~
[Study Sejarah , Macam Yes]



Francis Light build one leh , before that belonged Sultan of Kedah






Nampak Star Cruise?





初二 (Friday 4 February)


Morning went for Dim Sum.....pack up feelings and everything....went to Simpang Pulai AGAIN meet up my "姨妈古姐" , had slightly consider teatime/dinner with them at Ipoh , a very famous restaurant called Mun Choong , dad tell me got Datuk eat there before one bla bla bla etc ~~

On the way back, stopped by again at Tapah FOR BASKIN ROBBINS Woohooo ~~ [because my bro keep singing some random song about Tapah to stop there LOL] , lots of omg stuffs and laughable stuffs happened this CNY , making it so memorable already...all about my mum doing BEI stuffs HAHA...


First : My mum lock herself outside of her room during dawn @ 除夕夜

Second : Mum picks up a call not even looking whose the one calling n thought it was my grandmother , n started babbling everything she wanted to say but ended up is not

Third : Mum got lost at the stopby resting stations


Lots more but hardly remember , had a good time "笑着回家"


初三


Watched Shaolin



Rating 4/5



AngPaus TEEHEE.



Meet Mini Mini Mao Mao Yang -
Credits to LuiLui


And


Thank You LuiLui For Taking Care Bubu For Me When I'm Not Around Hehe :)



-End-

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming