Here Goes Nothing ~~~
This chocolates have been in my bag for around 2 months LOL
[Definately won't even try to eat it]
The gift from 4 cerdas last year -
[Everyone gets one]
As I was looking for a nice place to put , I found something that fits it well -
Anyone can explain why do I have this picture in my bag?
[HAHAHAHAHA DONT KILL ME HK]
And when I was cleaning off my table ~~~
I saw this both thing together.......I straight away recalled how fun was CUN CAMP 4 !!! but too bad I'm gonna throw this both away since I'm not gonna use it anymore....but before I throw them I feel very......a little bit of sadness in me...get what I mean?? thats y I decided to take a picture of it and post it up my blog before throwing it away.........aahhhh........those were the memories <3
P/S : My Life Has Changed So Much As I View Back My Blogposts
EDITED @ After School Session
Wow , quite amount of kakis shifted class...I'm able to shift too if I complain about my ERROR RESULT SLIP , but thank god I no nid to make another step to shift back original class since the error resulted me stay at my previous class as usual...save me all the troubles...frens who went to B , most of them are already planning to drop to C with their 'personal reasons' ......can't wait everyone to be in place <3
Cheers Buddies ! Hope Form 5 Life is Gonna Be As Fun As Form 3 :)
-End-
