p
Life As A Stalker

CUN CAMP 4

Sunday, December 19
Oh well I'm back from CUN CAMP 4 , today wanted to go watch The Social Network but end up plan crashed by my mom AGAIN cause last weekend wanted to watch end up the plan was crashed by my mom.....sigh the show time is gonna end soon cause today's one only left like 1 scene...

So , went to CUN CAMP 4's Reunion at SAGC......shared the memories there , had dinner there... honestly kinda miss the camp though lol...anyway lets skip all the craps about today and start talking about how was CUN CAMP 4 !


P/S : Anyhow selected photos by me with be posted , not full album.


December 16 - Day 1


Went to SAGC around 9am+ slightly late but they havent took off yet of course....gathered there and paid my camp fees there...everyone know their transport there etc bla bla bla.....skip skip skip....



帅到 !!! -



The Camp Fee Payment Counter -



Two 帅哥 -



Buckle Up Ur Life Jacket ! -



Kayaking with Tshu Yuan -



Jason And Nelson -



Kai Wei -



Kenrick and HK Readying To Kayak -



Vroom Vroom Lets Go -



And That's Where They Ended Up At LOL -






Kai Wei And Jason -









Block Ahh !! -






And This Is How Kenrick *blocks* LOL -



Chiong Ahh !! -



My Group -



And Thats What Happen When You Lose -



Brain Challenge Game -



Balance Challenge Game , Go FeiFei !! XD
[One Of My Favourite Challenge]



Edward Who Doesn't Dare To Jump -
[Leap Of Faith]



Consequences? Hanging :) xD



FeiFei And Hui Ying's Muka Lapar -



December 17 - Day 2



Rise And Shine -



[Photo Session]



Slightly Consider As Formal -



Informal Crazy Shot -



Wei Biau's Epic Yawn Face -



Preparation For The Amazing Race : CUN-ted Edition -



[The Amazing Race : CUN-ted Edition]




Feliz Woh Choy Yeu [菜肴] -















The Sumo -












Watermelon TaiChi -



My Imba Deadly Elune Arrow -



My Groupmates -



Its So Easy XD -



Melissa , My New Friend :)



Shot On Target -



Pity , Rewind HAHAHA -



Akasha's Sonic Wave -



So Lovely XD -



Ah Pek FOUR !! -



Awesome !!! -



Akasha's Scream Of Pain -



Woots -



FUYOH , YAO MOU???!!!! -



Ah Pek FIVE !! -


















December 18 - Day 3






Chinese Session Group Photo -








My Dormates , I Miss Them =]
[Oi Kenrick Photo Bomb Lah!!]






Satay Kajang -






Aiyoyo , Later Sit Until Break Lor FeiFei. XD



-End-

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming