p
Life As A Stalker

Klang Parade HICT Pingpong Tournament Day 1

Thursday, November 4
From my previous blogpost , I said I will GG MAX in my pingpong tournament 团体 but today is kinda a funny day when I made all the pros "PEK CHEK" !!! MUAHAHA....its such a crappy day that everyone was so happy about it....and I talked a lot of crap with they all , man...nowadays all talk c*ck getting more epic and better...must be influenced by me LOL XD


Well the pingpong tournament actually goes like this....a team will have 5 players which each player will have to play 5 rounds VS-ing other team....team that win 3 out of 5 = victory , no nid to explain much about that , duh thats obvious if not 2? LOL...


The OMG stuff about today was I went there be "KEH LEH FEH"....my job is to VS the strongest player of the opponent team and let them just WIN one point but is not actually worth it when the strongest player pawned me , out of 5 players which includes me in my team......my teamate would have won 4 points straight away since the strongest player on each team has faced me xD...


Today played 3 rounds...so far my team all win , 4-1 , 4-1 , 4-1......all the 1 lost was go to me because my job is to "FEED" thats why I call myself as "KEH LEH FEH" there LOL....go there let strongest player pawn unworthly...now so far our team leading number 1...tomorrow next 2 match shall settle everything...


When En Jian saw me which is one of Kien Ee's fren , he thought I come and see my friends play only then when he realized I got play , he quoted : Walao 4 个周手 + 1 Dota Pro , 玩lan啊? HAHAHA....he once dota-ed with me before when I was with Kien Ee and Jin Yao =p


My Dragonica's Jester -



Final Decision -



Upper Screwdriver -



O.o , this is not a skill , this is what happen when u have 'pro' comp LOL





P/S : The last time I trained my pingpong skills was during primary , its like 4 years plus plus , I remember last time when at pri skul it requires to get number 1-3 to represent school but end up I got number 4.....WTF? freaking disappointed but everything has passed and now I'm in my sec life , a keh leh feh pingpong player xD




-End-

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming