p
Life As A Stalker

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 + New glasses

Monday, November 22
Went to Sunway Pyramid with Kenrick with Tktk watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 , totally looking forward for Part 2 next year July 2011


Rating 4/5


So fast 2010 is coming to an end , just a blink of an eye and 2011 is coming soon.Somehow I feel very happy that 2010 is coming to an end eventhough next year 2011 I will be taking SPM which I cant play or enjoy that year much , this year a lot of things happened and I learnt a lot of things especially life experience stuffs


Quoted : Life is all about experiencing and discovering new stuffs , no regrets and dont look back? yeah still working on that.


A Random Quote I Found It Interesting To Share -


I asked a kid : 'What's love?' The kid answered Love is when a dog licks you. I laughed , then he added 'even if u leave it alone all day long'.


Simple but meaningful eh? =]


Got my new glasses because old one is lost , its white in colour :D

and

Good Luck and All The Best to All SPM and STPM Candidates , Especially My Brother :)


-End-

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming