
Rating 3.5/5
If the ending was what I expected in my mind , I might give it 4 but too bad it wasn't...turns out a suck ending...
At my last blogpost I said I'm gonna start playing a new online RPG game which is Dragonica...started playing for around one day...one day achieved level 21 + level 20 job advancement...got the one day inside achieved job advancement medal Grind Master...ahh *proud proud* but sadly din achieve Godlike Control due to my suckish comp of lagness =_="...but oh well Grind Master Medal stats is not bad also anyway =]

My Jester's Pikachu XD
Tomorrow seems to have a so called pingpong tournament at Klang Parade that JC called me to attend o-o...oh well gonna prepare to kena tapao since I so long didn't play pingpong d...moreover they say Klang's player mostly are very strong as usual which is prepare to lose , so just attend for the certificate =x
-End-
