p
Life As A Stalker

PMR Holiday

Monday, October 11
Well most of you supposingly know that I shifted which here currently no internet till today which I'm currently updating...curious what do I do during the PMR holidays?....well lets see......

Go cc once in a while -

Play PSP [Dissidia , Tekken 6 , God Of War] that I lent from Shane - [Thanks A Lot]

Played one round of AI 1vs5 Insane =.=" - [Oh trust me when u really got nothing better to do , thats wad you'll do LOL]

Basketball as usual? =]


Well today I just got back my internet but school's starting soon and final somemore...such bad timing to get back internet...oh well...

PAWN AIs!!!!











5 more kills to 100 T-T





I found this picture very interesting when we went for the Mooncake Festival organized by SAGC , nicely taken ! everyone looks so YENG!!!


Some Random Quotes To Share -

One of the hardest things to do is TRUST,
especially when the one's you TRUSTED the most were the one's that
betrayed you .


To love is one thing , to be loved is another thing , but to be loved by the one you love is everything .



Quoted : I'm sorry if things didn't work out well or turned out the way you wanted/suppose to be..but if I did anything Heartbreaking or DevilLike...do tell me...pls don't roll your tears down to your cheek..coz I'm afraid to see girls crying...


-End-

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming