Form 4 Final's exam week 2 has ended...now left last 2 papers which is Physic Paper 3 and Chemi Paper 3...can't wait for exam to end...oh yeah and I watched finish the drama of King Of Baking , Kim Tak Goo d...only 1 week time watch finish d even though exam LOL...see how 'hardworking' am I even though exam is going on? I mean hardworking watching drama :P....after Monday's paper is where the fun part starts...plus I'm not going for any tuitions on November....Weeeee....
November's gonna be a fun month for me...Form 4 , this is my last year of enjoying my long-term holidays since next year I'm gonna be Form 5 having SPM and I can't wait to get my LICENSE AND DRIVE...Weeeeeeeee but wth nid wait until December my birthday =__________=" T_________________T....moreover can't have any joy during this time d when SPM...so this year's holiday must ENJOY TO THE MAX!......and gotta find some new nice dramas to watch...any recommendation? drop by at the chatbox or msn me also can =]....
I planning to start an online RPG game which is Dragonica just like when my old days since holiday , ahh......I miss those days....how much I wish I can go back to those days.....since everyday dota also will a little bored right? xD...
Stay tune guys - =]
