p
Life As A Stalker

Two Days Sunway Pyramid - Resident Evil - Afterlife + Step Up 3 [Primary Schoolmates Gathering]

Thursday, September 16
Two days went to Sunway Pyramid -


Wednesday

Well...dont wanna talk much about today's one cause nothing much to talk about actually...dunno is my problem or theirs...left me speechless to the max...feel like I have the "cold icy aura" maximum level...everyone seems so...unpleasant with me around I guess?...dont ask why , dont ask how...dont ask any question about it either...simply explaination about today was watched Resident Evil - Afterlife ~ > BBQ Plaza ~ > Bowling ~ > Home

Something cute happened at BBQ Plaza XD


BBQ-ed the so called "BBQ thingy" [LOL]



Thursday

Primary schoolmates gathering.....woots...miss them a lot [well kinda]...lol....everyone gathered at popular at first...dont ask also...weird eh? LOL...anyway people who attend if I missed den ps

Kelvin Chong
Chee Thet
Chee Sing
Chein Shyan
Yun Liu
Kar Kiat
Tiong Loong
Bao Ling
Hao-You [拍拍屁股 disappear d]
Beng Hooi
Jiah Tat
Chee Wei
San San
Yin Ying
Khai Hoong
Sherry [Still An Apple]
Jason Lim


Watched Step up with them while Beng Hooi and Jiah tat watch Resident evil due to they watched Step up yesterday while I watched Resident evil yesterday...haha...after that went for lunch or so called yamcha at Zhia's Kitchen 如家小厨....







Sakai TkTk always see me take picture den copy me oOo -


Calculating the bills -


19 people Rm92.05 [Yumcha + Some Eat]


Then....went to Arcade for games...Shooting games...but often all the shooting games sure got 1 gun spoilt...noob betul...my most favourite game in the arcade - Basketball Hooping ! XD....den suddenly some of them feel like playing sky hockey and temporary the arcade's one is down so went to Asian Avenue's one...



See That Sakai noob TkTk...copy me again oOo betul -




Jiah Tat Versus Beng Hooi - xD


Headed on with Bowling AGAIN =_=" but this time more fun...more meriah compare to yesterday's one [no offence]...although I'm gonna be late for tuition , but today is hardly a day can gather most of them here...so I decided to sacrifice a little and be late for tuition [well actually I'm always late isnt it?] LOL...but not that late as today lar...xD




Chee Sing -




Bao Ling -


Chein Shyan - Khai Hoong


Beng Hooi - Jiah Tat






Khai Hoong -


Jiah Tat -




Me - [Chee Sing use my phone take when I bowl] =.=


Me - [Somehow I like this one a lot , thanks chee sing]


J - Joseph [Obviously , Jk XD]
C - Chein Shyan
D - Chee Sing
B - Bao Ling

Small Group Pic -


[Less Formal]


[More Formal]

Overall I enjoyed this gathering a LOT...gonna miss my pri skul frens...although not everyone made it...but everyone did try their best to attend...recall pri school days...miss it a lot when I look at pri skul class pictures...although that time I was still so cute T-T XD...thanks for the day buddies...


Rating 3.5/5


Rating 4.5/5

--------------------------------

Dear SMK TSM ,



Fuck You -


And Fuck You Again -


I this year sick a lot...I didn't go see a doctor for a MC when sick , only stayed at home rest and parents didnt write a letter to teacher either...so counted as I ponteng....and this is what happened...even if sometimes I randomly ponteng school , those maximum only 5 days plus minus...



-End-


About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming