Well I might be shifting sooner than I thought.....kinda 不舍的 my old house...lol...sentimental value and memories...lived here since I was born until now....and now how can I just leave like that? I'm Loyal To My Old House Okay T-T...XD hahas...anyway today my parents called lorry and helpers etc to help shift those so called 'Big Heavy Stuffs' to new house...
They made the house freaking messy like a dumpster...but actually before this...my house do look like a dumpster...does it?...hahaha...xD...
Lets take a look at some of the pictures on how 'clean' my house became today -
My Room -
Living Room -
Oh Look , My Playstation One [LOL]
The Kitchen -
Hmm....today Resident Evil - Afterlife out....the long awaited movie [well kinda]...wanna watch...but dunno wanna watch with who =.="....kenrick recently seemed kinda busy with his new work...hehe...well....I can actually watch with parents...but I'm guessing my parents don't really like this kind of show , therefore I dont wanna drag them there to watch a movie that they don't right , am I right?....such a good boy I am T-T <3 LOL..so prefer watching with friends....so if anyone wanna watch , remember to call me also yah :P...
OK now....are u ready for the so called [Fatt Hao/Act Cute] picture of mine? LOL...
TADAAAAAAAA~~~~~

HAHAHA....I know most of u guys viewing this will wanna vomit...dont vomit please...thanks...xD
P/S : I'm naturally cute , no nid to act...woops...I guess u guys wanna vomit d again...hahaha...
Fact : I'm gonna miss you old house , you have been there for me all this while since I was born <3
-End-
