Went to watch Legend Of The Fist : The Return Of Chen Zhen with my family @ Summit...wanted to go AEON Bukit Tinggi Mall but rained and decided to go to a nearer mall so that is more simple....nearly failed to enter cause is 18+ but the workers there trusted I was form 5 so just let me in and bro keep DDLY about it oOo him....well the show's kinda nice...although the fighting kinda less but overall the movie is still awesome with the fightings....I like the last part when he fights the Japanese dude and the police inspector who keeps talk cock in the show LOL....especially when he says...我也送你两个字 FUCK OFF !!! AWESOME !!! XD...
After the movie , we went to celebrate my brother's birthday at MILWAUKEE Steak House...my brother likes to eat Lamb , therefore dad brought him here I guess...not really sure with it but whatever...

The Menu -

My Bro Ordered This -

My Lasagna - [Garfield's favourite]

Rating 4/5 [AWESOME MOVIE , THUMBS UP]
Oh yeah to people who is wondering I shifted adi or not here's the answer , so stop asking -
After I get my internet at new house , I'll only shift there...now my family members all staying there d except me...I'm all the way alone at home and sleep alone also...
-End-