p
Life As A Stalker

Stool Pigeon

Sunday, September 5
Here comes holidayyyyyyssss ~ woohoo? somehow not in the holiday mood...dunno why...maybe because of rotting most of the time at home , gaming...moreover holiday still full with weekdays tuitions...but at least better than schooling right? xD. wad am I even crapping?....lol

Went to IOI Mall Puchong with family watched 线人 a.k.a stool pigeon....


Rating 3.5/5


Heard that gonna have a gathering of standard 6 friends/classmates....feel kinda curious meeting them back somehow...it makes me feel like : look at how time flies as I looked back when I was standard 6....and look ~ now I'm 16 soon standing in front of u guys...=]

Recently saw/made up quite amount of meaningful and nice quotes....well for me...for u guys...i dunno...just wanna share it to u guys...

Enjoy -

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life.

When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you. When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you.

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it does not come back, it was never meant to be.

If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.

If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

You know you're in love when you don't wanna go to sleep because your reality is better than a dream.


----------------------------------------------------

Joseph's quote of the day -

Don't expect too much , because you'll end up disappointing if it didn't turn out the way u wanted.


Joseph's current song addiction : Sick Enough To Die






For those PMR and SPM candidates this year , good luck and have fun ! Yes , I mean it xD =]


-Happy Holidays Guys-

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming