Woke up early went to Walk For Values 2010...nothing much to talk about it...just follow the crowds walk for around 3km....but weird thing is they keep scream GO GREEN GO GREEN GO GREEN !! but those authorities actually riding motors which is not "GREEN" at all...lol...anyway...just upload some of the pictures to fill in this blogpost...enjoy...
About Me
I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius
Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close A Pro? I wouldn't admit it A Noob? No one believes it
My Favourite Quotation “I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.