Haihs...recently sick [Sore Throat + Headache + Imbalanc Flu + Coughing + 发冷] adi...anytime fever soon but didn't start due to massive watermelons [Kenrick sure understand what I mean] XD...been laying on my bed for long term since Saturday until now...sick like hell but still blogging lol...now at least getting better d...last Friday went to Tinfui's birthday party...that time I'm already having sore throat + ulcers...but everything that can be eaten there are mostly fried + oily + irresistible...before I ate there...I told myself and everyone...after this meal...i 100% will be sick...and I wasn't wrong ^^"...assumption 100% came true :D
Well being sick is not that bad...at least I can see who actually cares about me...who actually notices I'm sick....and who actually don't give a damn at all...what's disappointing is somewhere inside me maybe there's someone that I hope cares....didn't really cares...on the other hand , some random people who are not close to me actually cares more...how sad? Why must life be so unpredictable? Why everyone in my life seems so FAKE nowadays? Cant Anyone Be So TRUE?
Today I skipped school...well obviously I'm sick duh no need to ask why...like mostly all my friends actually know EXCEPT "well some people"? =/...actually for me I think I died already also no one actually notices until the newspaper come out the next few days or maybe not even noticing the newspaper headline of the day eventhough with my cute + innocent face in front...
I feel so unimportant sometimes...confused...what's real and what's fake...everyone in my life seems like wearing a mask...sometimes they really care...sometimes when you thought they would be there for u , their asses is nowhere to be found...
I quoted :
Fake friends are like shadows - always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour.
I always thought you'd be there when I need you ._. ~ but I guess I was wrong...might just be too busy to notice me...feeling very cold and strange nowadays...maybe headache until sot d like 0scar a.k.a WBF³ say so...or maybe realizing this world , not everything u expect is true while not everything u expect is fake either...can't really know eh?.....I guess I just expected too much....and end up I'm the one who is disappointed...
As the wise one says : No point holding onto the past. We have to go on with life as life doesnt stop for anyone or for any reason.
This blogpost credits goes to lui lui for the most "concern" SMS text to me or I should say the only one =P...thx lui lui...Daddy <3 Lui Lui...I might not be the best Daddy in the world , but at least I'm trying....Daddy would do anything to keep that real sweet smile lasts till the end of time...=]
