Guess what...my blog seemed like a "Mini Blog Movie Review" somehow LOL...as most of my blog post are usually about movies I watched...not really much different activities or hobbies I really have than watching movies...

Rating 3.5/5
Time seriously flies....is already August now....is just like a blink of an eye....did u guys somehow realise...when we were young...we wanted to grow up fast...but when we grew up...we are now thinking like : what the hell are we thinking that time?....when we were young , not much stress , problems or whateva...u name it , it will be there...all we do is HAVE FUN ! do whateva we want without actually realising isit wrong or right....once we grew up , we have to learn to face the world and everything by ourself now...everything changes....oh well...thats is how life goes...
[Why am I borned?]
[What is the meaning of life?]
[With me or without me , will the world be a better place?]
P/S : Have u guys ever asked yourself these question and u guys manage to get a satisfy answer for it? (Leave Your Answer At My ChatBox)
August test starting soon on next Friday...all the best everyone...hopefully my grades doesnt drop and so called 'target' manage to achieved....when I say target I mean NOT FAILING anything which is impossible...
-EnD-
