So? Went to Ameer corner yam cha....saw jiah tat , tin fui , wai hin , chee sing still there yam cha chi chat for quite a long time...
Meet The Sarkars - Tadaaaa~
I realized the picture above all also go for MCA tuition except kenrick...=D
Something random to share with u guys...I really really <333333 people who doesn't complain how slow I reply when I'm dota-ing....such endurance and patience <3...well-appreciated by me...if you are one of them , then I love you baby ^^"...well...if I actually bother replying even if I'm busy...it means I really CARE...no matter how slow I replied...I still did...if you can't stand it , I cant do anything anyway...thats me and my style - =]
Most of the conversation I also reply in the so called "speed of light" well *some* people say xD...I often reply very fast if I'm not busy of course and could even wait for u guys without complaining how fast you guys reply sometimes...if you reply fast , I would reply fast...if you reply slow , I will still reply fast...so don't ever "tut" me when I reply slow although I know most of u already expected an outcome from my typing speed and when I don't reply fast means I'm busy...
Honestly....I HATE it when ppl complain that I'm busy and replied them slow....seriously...they sure say something like example -
"ehh....you busy arh?? then nvm lar...dont want kacau you"
"you doing what ah? busy arh?? then nvm lar...i off di...bb"
"haiz....you busy arh? nvm la..."
I'm sick of those words...dont let me alt+tab and see these messages unless u think u are annoying + irritating to me...I dont mind then...If you really 有心 wanna chat with me , wait for a while wont die....if urgently gtg also say something like , I gtg bb would sounds nicer than those words I stated...its like I'm so cruel and evil while I'm such a gentleman T-T...
Now...skip the craps...oh yeah...although today public holiday but still got tuition at KK accounts ~~...now...lets meet some of the KK "hardworking" tuition sakais too XD...the thing I like about KK tuition is because there's so many nice cafe or I should just say nice foods there...eat at Sri Muda until sian max...usually before going/after tuition , I get to buy bubble tea/mcflurry!! or perhaps after tuition dinner is gonna be simple - McD drive through...TEEHEE...
From Left - Sheng Ping [和平], Kien Ee
P/S : I got time take this picture because I already done my work fast and smooth =P
Joseph Quoted -
: How I act , is base on how you treat me. =]
