This is my 50th blogpost...is not gonna be what happened today but just some random thoughts...the days I'm passing now is no longer the days I used to have....I kinda miss those days...like example when I use to play Maple with full of godly items with my friends..it was so fun...but now everything changes....what to do? Life still goes on...
NOTE : I'm not refering to anyone before u start reading this , so dont ask who or what or make assumptions or go imba spread rumours : HEY JOS IS SAYING YOUUU!!...as I said is "THOUGHTS" unless u got English reading problem...
-Friendship-
To God : I don't need many fake friends , just some true friends is enough to satisfy me. Thank You.
You are no longer the friend I knew before , you have totally changed...u know whats sad? when a person you know , became a person you knew...you used to be close to me...very understanding but now u just get on my nerves....sometimes u might tell me that you're just joking but sometimes is really not funny at all...
You are no longer the friend who understands me , tolerates me , respects me...and most importantly I TRUST...when you asks me question, I used to tell u mostly everything...but now you're like a totally different person who I have totally lost my so called 'Feeling Of Trust' towards you...Do u know it requires quite a long time maybe years to build up trust , but only seconds to break it?...
I had endured all this while...my patience's has its limit...you crossed the line...not once...not twice...but totally MORE than thrice...you are now like a person with double faced side , a totally replicated attitude in front of me....sometimes I wish I can just say vanish tq and "PooF" gone...
I'm not asking you to change back the previous you for me...as I just want you to know , I dont like the way you are now...but since u reached this stage , thats all I can say...and dont worry , I can just act like nothing seriously bothers me still...
Friend..... (:
Well they call me Joseph the Poet for a reason =]....
