p
Life As A Stalker

Hari Merdeka 53th Eve

Monday, August 30
Went to Sunway Pyramid for so called 'countdown' for Merdeka with my bro , kenrick , nick , and tktk...my bro fetch leh...*miracle*...so I treated him watch movie XD...hahaha...but actually this outing just normal outing watch movies lar...XD...just an excuse to go out for an outing...wanted to watch Step Up 3 but expecting full which is totally true...so went to watch Vampire Suck....a comedy movie somehow like 'scary movie'...making fun of those real movies...while this is making fun of Twilight's movie...


Rating 3/5 [Kinda lame but still boleh tahan]


Tickets -

After that went to Asiacafe FTZ for dinner or I should say supper after the movie....went home with my imba bro driving skills XD....mmmm mmmm...tktk stayed until around 3am + at my house while wait his bro come and fetch him...I guess thats all...









I realized usually before I'm gonna cut my hair soon I'll take some picture before cutting it...hahaha...is a habit I guess...maybe I just like my fringe as it keep growing across my eye d which is the part I like most...thumbs up (Y)...

Something sakai someone drew at my msn....is a masterpiece ~~~~~~~ READY?????

TADAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~ LOL !




-EnD-

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming