Well...I updated my first term results before and forgot to upload my mid-term one...so here it is...
BM : 60%
BI : 88%
Maths : 70%
Add Maths : 55%
Bio : 35%
Chemi : 47%
Phys : 58%
Acc : 51%
Sej : 20%
Moral : 28%
Overall up 3 Fail....no flaming and DDLY about my results would be appreciated kthxbai~...for a gamer who doesn't study , this result kinda satisfied me because this is aim except for bio...moral and sej already planned to fail all this while... bio was actually aiming for a pass but "BANG" all those housewife lj question out and GG me...
Oh yeah...got RM60 from Dad because when I started schooling he told me : If you get number 1 , I give u RM100...number 2 Rm90...and so on until number 10... I got this reward for the first time because I got number 5 in class this time...weird and shocking eh? 3 Fail number 5 =.=....
Got this reward for the FIRST TIME because all this while during pri I always get number 1x , in sec form1-form3 always get around last for failing sejarah everytime...well guess wad , form4 settings for placings is different from form1-form3 now...which I got better chances being in front now...=]
Okay now the next thing is about next saturday...there's a Kem Bina Iman Pendidikan Moral...I registered due to quite amount of my friends joined and Shane last minute ffk go kao lui , making me become the Captain of the Squad now when he's suppose to be....u guys might go like , What's So Bad About That Man? Thats seriously very BAD. Why? Because I need to be responsible for everything my squad do and every mistake my squad do , I will be punished for it...like example they are late , I need to do push up 10 times PER person....WTFZOMGBBQ...kinda regret joining now... =_=
