
Ticket -
This movie is ok only....not really very nice and not sucky to the max...and dont get dirty mind thinking like is this a Bikini show or whatsoeva cause this show is more on romantic and comedy in between okay -.-...I'm actually surprised because today a sudden outing during weekdays which usually very less happens and I get to skip tuition by dad request which is also occasionally happens...
The best part about this outing was I get to see Gillian Chung in front of my eyes , she's definately like just in front of me...not even 10meters away....lol...only with Vip Premier Tickets manage to enter there...a lot of ppl took pictures with her....my mum took a picture with her too...is in my dad's camera...I will upload when I'm free...
U guys sure goes like I don't believe !!! or maybe like why don't u go take a picture with her too Joseph?....lol...the reason is because that day I wore like house clothings which I looked like a sakai and I'm shy to take a picture with her :X...oh c'mon...she's a star and I'm a nothing..lol
Some Pictures I took with my phone -
Gillian At The VIP Lounge -
Gillian At The Cinema Stage -
Thats All . Finnaly Updated . Happy Nw Guys? Always Nag Me Update Blog , Sheesh ! Kthxbai ~
