p
Life As A Stalker

文娱会/Chinese Cultural Day 2010

Saturday, July 24
Today I woke up early around 8 plus plus JUST to attend 文娱会/Chinese Cultural Day for the first ever time....I was late because my dad was using the toilet earlier than me LOL...cycled to school and end up seeing Tektek and some familiar suckers chinese faces , I mean some other chinese students wondering around outside the gate of the school...so I end up go and ask : Why don't go inside instead ? havent start? Then Tektek told me need to wear long pants only can enter...then I was like : O.o "thank god I was late if not I will kena chase keluar also" mou min [shame] betul...LOL HAHAHA...JK nia... Peace ^.^

After meeting up with Tektek , Tektek say he's going to Giganet instead since he cant enter...so I was actually wondering should I just go back home with disappointment and not coming back OR go home and change a long pants and come...end up I decided to go home and change a long pants , feeling not willing to disappoint anyone....but end up I guess my presence doesn't really change much nor important at all , isn't it? lol sigh....

Mmmmmm...met up Wai Hin , Beng Hooi , Kong Meng , Hoong Lun , Jun Wei and whole lot of suckers and sakai-sakai sekalian , I mean kawan-kawan sekalian T-T...how do I even describe the whole thing in one single post...so many pictures...so many performance at once...ok...basically if you ask for my reviews about this 文娱会 , I mostly enjoy the dances and the last drama in the end....others are mostly crap , boring....but if u are one of the performers who reads this post , dont feel offended and goes to my chatbox and flame like : " You So Pro You Go Perform Larrrrr , F***K you" . I will call you a lifeless freak or perhaps a troller...Thanks....

As I said , too many pictures and performance at once......I won't be that mad and go and slowly upload 1 by 1 like a lifeless sucker...so I will post some frens pictures only...who ever curious or want to see...go facebook check urself...for fully completed albums : Nelson Chin and Fish Wong I prefered...but I did checked most of the pictures of 文娱会 and out of so many pictures...I only found one of my pictures and LUCKILY....didn't show my face when Hoong Lun called me to look at the camera that time and my reaction goes imbaness and quickly turn aside...



Too Bad You Miss Me -


Kong Meng ,Hoong Lun and Jun Wei -


Spot Wai Hin [The Pie 22 over 7] - XD



My Lui Lui , Daughter.
Ini kena paksa . Jangan Tanya. - XD


Planned with Beng Hooi they all about futsal and basketball at 4pm....called Ken and Tektek to come also...heard Ken lost his phone on the bus to KK and end up kena FFK somemore...feel kinda sad for him...such unlucky and sad day for him...played 5 rounds of futsal and 3 rounds of basketball...leg damn tired....as Biology term goes : now need to pay the "oxygen debt" xD...dont "tut" me for it will be kindly appreciated LOL...><...

-End-

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming