Enjoy -















Reached home around 3 o clock plus plus.....facebook for a while , chi chat etc....around 4 o clock plus bath prepare and went over CH's house.....followed his car to Bonodori with kenrick as well....met up Tektek there...
Met some sakais , pri skul frens , familiar faces and so on there....
People I saw and I remembered , if I forgotten then sorry =P -
Fiona (Nut nut) .
Rainie .
Yan Teng (Barbie doll) .
Ke Li .
Xue Yee .
Chee Sing .
Kelson Toh (Chun Doi) .
Win Sey.
Wendy. (WinSey's sister)
Cindy. (WaiHin's sister)
There's actually one more I remembered THE MOST...but dont feel like stating out cause later the person emo XD.....
Kinda surprised when some people actually still recognize me after so long...I so don't look like myself at all when I was around pri lol...barely can recognize myself...can't be blamed...leng zai faces are always very common to be recognized...tsk tsk...XD...
Headed over FTZ - Asiacafe dota all the way for around 4 hours till around 2 am + and saw Jovy Loh there when eating but kenrick and I was like she looks so familiar : looks like jovy loh right ? YEAH !...but both of us didn't trust our eyes cause assuming she must be sleeping like a pig/clubbing now because is around 2.30am that time....waalaahhh.....what a tiring and fun day I had today...so many activities...woots...
-End-
