p
Life As A Stalker

June Holiday Coming To An End -

Saturday, June 19
Today went to watch two movies at Sunway Pyramid , The A-Team and Toy Story 3 with [Kenrick , Tektek, Hou Kor , Kai Wei]...reached there at 10pm bought 2 movies ticket straight...went to 1901 hotdogs for breakfast before the show and realized every 19th of the month there's cheap deal for 1901 hotdogs...xD..



[Rating : 4/5]

The A-team is somehow a military team who consider one of the best team in the military got betrayed by their own ppls...actually the storyline is kinda complicated if u guys watched it , but is somehow very funny....=]



[Rating : 3/5]

Well...I was actually very curious to watch this movie cause mama told me is freaking nice making the cinema crowds clap their hands...I was actually quite shocking goes like wtf ? a cartoon movie can manage to do this is not easy somehow...so I went to watch it with high expectation from this movie...turns out not really as nice as I expected...but this movie just somehow recall our young ages when we use to do dumb stuffs and now look at us , growing up somehow =]...


Went home at around 4pm...Mama reached Sunway at 5 and looking for me...too bad I'm gone XD...took 2 hours nap....went to Kota Damansara Overtime that dad requested us to go there celebrate Father's Day...celebrated early because is on Sunday the actual date which next day is school reopen day...



There's this type of special beer at this place...thats why my dad wanted to come...and as everyone know I hate alcohol...so I just drank Ice Lemon Tea there LOL...My dad enjoyed the beer called Starker that rarely sell in places because there's very less outlet...oh yeah...dad treated me and my bro BR cause he's in a good mood somehow...:D







School reopens soon...time flies so fast...just few days ahead...sad to see my results...dunno should be happy or sad because my normal lifestyle will be back once school starts while my holiday freaking unhealthy lifestyle will be gone...yay?

Difference between normal lifestyle and holiday lifestyle -

Normal - 3 meals per day
sleep at around 10pm to 2am
wake up for school 6am++

Holiday - 1 meal per day
sleep around 4am to 6am
wake up at 4-6pm

Drafted few matches with Sx' mates...we might not be the best, but training makes perfect although nobody's perfect...

Blog might be dead again once school starts I guess cause activities and outings will be somehow lesser...thanks to ppl and *[STALKER]* that actually reads my blog somehow =]....keep in touch everyone...tata...



-Happy Father's Day-

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming