p
Life As A Stalker

Summit - MTG , Clash Of The TItans

Sunday, April 4
Went over to summit build up my blue-white control deck....not really good in using it yet but figure out is not fully complete until I understand well what I really need instead of what other ppls needs perhaps...need to build it my own way..but oh well..as ppl always say :

- Practice Makes Perfect , But Nobody's Perfect...I'm Nobody Soon? -
[but seriously...fuck my deck that is not exactly built the way I wanted before as lots of card I wanted also sold out especially Wall Of Denial]

Moreover fuckers who keep come to me who keep saying and repeating the fucking price in my fucking face that I bought which spoil my fucking mood more..so fuck off if u are this kind of fucking fren...and as I always say no fuckers understands me well enough to judge me...think back of how often I always save money fuckers ..l..

Watched Clash Of The Titans with family + frens [ Shane , Kenrick , Nicholas , Hafiz, Hoong Lun ]...

P/S : sorry to be rude but this is a place where I express my feelings..like it or not ur choice...no ppl forces u to visit my blog

Upcoming updates and next week's schedule
- Pingpong Tournament
- Dota Tournament

Good Luck To Me ? :P

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming