I know u guys were wondering how's my men's double pingpong results...well...surprisingly we lost in 八强 a.k.a quarter final...I felt really down after we lost...but after cc counter-strike with them...feels much more better...I dunno should I say I'm unlucky or noob...but for me sure is noob...
Five matches to victory....first round lost 15-13 , second round lost 15-13 , third round lost 11-8...11-8 is when Kien Ee lost his confident and cincai play...all rounds were actually close matches and duce very long...but so sad I lost...whenever I think of it...it makes me feel very guilty for making Kien Ee lose actually...he's one of the best among the best..is like this is his first ever time eating 3-0 instead he always make ppl eat 3-0...all my fucking fault..
Jinn Chung and Jun Wei Number 1 , the one we lost to number 2...is supposingly our slot...just because of my NOOBieness we lost...what to do? I suck..fuck my life...
Looking forward for the dota tournament later...hopefully this time GLORY shall be mine..
