p
Life As A Stalker

Pingpong - Men , Women Single Tournament 2010

Tuesday, April 6
Well...as I expect u guys supposingly very curious about the results...but sad to say i didn't join Men single lol...every school only can 2 people represent which ours one is Kien Ee and Jun Wei...[I,Tin fui,Jinn chung,Jia min] go there for fun ponteng 1 day of school becos for me tuesday jadual most suck rofl...Kien Ee lent me his headphone hands-free a.k.a using bluetooth to connect to the headphone the whole day and I'm hearing my phone songs for the whole day...maybe wanna get one of those...looks cool and nice but expensive...Jinn chung was spamming playing PSP...lol...

Men's double will be on Friday...Jinn chung with Jun wei , Kien Ee with me...wtf?...Kien Ee keep telling me this : 他们[jinn chung and jun wei]双打第一 , 我们就第二...worst of all I'm not very pro trained well in pingpong and I long time didn't play pingpong adi...hand already rusty..who knows I might be the one who made him lost before Final...

Today as I stated maximum 2 people from 1 school cos government dont want 1 bloody imba school takes all the medal...at least give bronze to some other school...

Men's single

Champion - Kien Ee
2nd - Jun Wei

Women's single

Champion - Choo Poh Yee
2nd - Sharon Tay


Lol..u know what's the imba thing?...all of them are from our school...if they actually make more than 2 ppl join...all the medals are from our school like imbalanc already lol...moreover this year government cut off pasukan's pingpong...hell sien...ppl say government no money..rofl noobs..if pasukan's pingpong my job is to cincai play some matches not even caring win or lose cos most of my team sure Ownage -

Therefore on Friday I will be teaming with Kien Ee...while jinn chung is with jun wei..he's expecting number 2 of me and him while jinn chung and jun wei number 1...but what if I'm the one who made him not even number 2? lol..his confident really high..on me somemore..

Picture Time ? :D


At Coffee Shop With Tinfui and Jinn Chung -



At Coffee Shop , Me -



Walking On The Way ? -



This is what pro do when he's waiting for his next match , not even entertaining for him -



Boredom -



Messy hair , looks weird though @@ -






Final - Jun Wei Vs Kien Ee -




For my school's pingpong team...this kind of tournament is pieces...even Kien Ee can win easily he still purposely fong sui making high balls for them to smack for him to block...and is CONTINOUSLY like that..

Hoping to get second with Kien Ee on Men's double on Friday....hopefully i don't ruin him...but even I do..he doesn't care also lol cos he take medal too much until sien di...xD..now I'm the one who wants a medal..rofl :P

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming