Actually our English teacher is LATE to class because she forgotten she had our class...our English teacher actually let us bring handphone to school...and also encourages us to bring to call her sometimes in school incase she forgot or emergency bla bla...but of course not getting rampas...duh...
Today our group presented a poem that we made by ourself . . . I like the poem a lot so I will share it in my this blog post !
My Group [ Shane , Hafiq , Wai Hin , Me ]
Title : Questions
Why are you reading this ?
How are you reading this ?
Wye-Haw [Joel's name] are you reading this ?
Why him?
Why her?
Why you?
Why me?
Wahya , Wahya , Wahya , [An Indian Classmate That is Currently At India]
Why are you in India?
Why are you even in the class?
How did you come to the class?
We hope you will never come back !
Why , When , How , Which , When ?
All questions are flowing in our mind ,
Still wondering about the answers ,
Why do we FAIL [fall]?
So that we learn to stand on our bare foot ,
And be free from "the hows and whys".
LOL..what a poem right ?...poem mostly also doesnt make much meaning in front...and in the back only explains the real meaning of it...I made the last paragraph...others all together worked it out with teamwork perhaps? xD...
Today's Thursday...if compare Mon to Fri..I'm most free on Thurs d...
Time To Dota - =]
Ciaoz -
