Well..actually as i stated at my last post that i m gona go wrap my sprained foot and so I did...unwrapped it already.....forgot to take picture XD..but nevermind P...still have some slight painess but few more days or maybe weeks might fully recover perhaps?...Thx to all ppl that are concern about me =D...
Lastly...my dad have a habit of every year sure go to test my family member's weight and height...always record it every year..see the changes..now my weight is 48.5kg..Standard weight supposingly 56.9kg to 74.8kg...I'm underweighted...lol...height 173cm..short T-T...
I'm awaiting PC fair....gonna get a pendrive...and I really dunno what happen to my computer after i reformated it...it just gotten slower and slower each day...If i want to upgrade my graphic...is already build in...no graphic card slot..wtf...I seriously need a new computer...but if I ask my parents 100% they would just say : no computer they more happy..so I will STUDY....swt...therefore I hardly can buy a new one...so wad to do?...bare with this noob laggish comp... Really hope can get a new comp T-T
Nth much to update on this post...tomorrow school reopens....here comes my first term sucky results...karangan havent do...bcos dunno do..-.-..long like hell 1 karangan...damn lazy..
Gonna update my exam grades on my next blog post..by the mean time ~ tata !
