p
Life As A Stalker

Bank Day + Sprained My Left Leg

Wednesday, March 17
Today i skipped kelas tambahan for school... i woke up and i went to Public Bank beside the Restoran Sri Kota...just as i reached there...Puan Sivagami[sejarah teacher] walked pass me...but i think she didn't saw me or recognize me cos i just woke up wif my messy hair...THANK GOD she didn't recognize me if not i m dead...my dad is there..anytime she can just shoot me about my sejarah stuff to my dad...and worst of all today kelas tambahan was actually Sejarah and Maths LOL...sure kena shoot 9 9 if she saw me...

Anyway..when was waiting for the long queue for customer service due to my dad lost my bank account book and have to remake one.....i went for lunch at restoran sri kota...saw pook mei lee there but i don't think she saw me...great...next.....went back to the bank....saw my Kota Kemuning tuition teacher...but they didn't saw me either...today everyone didn't saw me...AWESOME ! is just like i m invisible+invincible...

Went home....go for basketball at the mediteranean there.....sprained my left leg due to TOO HELL LONG didn't exercise...hell is painful...until now still pain like fck...hardly can walk well..not that i dont wanna exercise much..when i was pri skul my hobby was playing pingpong at first...goes to secondary school can't play much anymore...so wad to do...might as well basketball all the way...and as my parents say pingpong will be the best sport for me because it doesn't require any body contacts..so chances of injure is very low...mostly tomorrow nid to go see those chinese doctor that are expert in this kind of stuffs and wrap it if my dad is free of cos...

Dad gave me a nickname, Michael Owen !....LOL -.-...because he always very easy to injure just like me..but i dont take it as an insult bcos Michael Owen is good in *tao kai* and his football skills is not actually very bad..was a legend before...xD..

Frens keep say i m a fragile person..make fun of me in every kind of way they manage to make it....oh well....always accept facts that can't be changed...life still goes on..=]



On The Way To Basketball Court With My Messy Hair And Sakai Face -



Shane -


Shane Volunteered To Say Bb To Everyone In This Blog Post -

Tata ~ XD

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming