BM : 48%
BI : 82%
Maths : 86%
Add Maths : 40%
Bio : 54% (highest in class,memang joke of the year)
Chemi : 60%
Phys : 50%
Acc : 48%
Sej : 17%
Moral : 28%
Not very good....not very bad.....lol...
Leg still havent fully recover yet..last time i sprained my middle finger in a basketball game and i went to wraped it also but until now it still hurts and haven't fully recovered yet....hopefully my leg won't be like that...if like that..den GG...
Fucking UC GMs love face like hell...always before appeal sure nid to admit ur wrong and sorry banyak banyak kali sure success...i know that bcos i appealed more than once...this time is ban me for insulting instead I'm not insulting.....account succesfully appealed as i talk cock at the ss below xD

Gonna start playing MTG - Magic The Gathering card game soon...
I was curious on what should I really play for my MTG's deck..so I went to take a test..and as I expected I will get blue which I really did..I always head for blue when i play card games...=]

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
I wanna play blue white control deck...no more wall of denial? Sad?
Some Of My Pro Frens Playing - xD
