p
Life As A Stalker

Starting Of February 2010

Saturday, February 6
Ah...today woke up at 8 went to basketball...after that cc as usual...every weekend midnight draft with ch they all....sibei song ah....nothing much to say about today..Kai wei lost his keys~ ==...dinner saw Shane there buying dinner also..lol...

Finnaly my chibi no nid bot jor...maxed all the weapons for additional stats...can off comp di XD..


Final Main Weapon - Claw


Final Secondary Weapon - Bow


I wonder how everyone's school doing...well anyway...now starting of form 4 pure science sub require lots of effort by studying or memorising...and as everyone noe Joseph doesnt study at all...whenever u hear Joseph state his studying everyone goes : "haha,very funny" or maybe YOUUUUU STUDDY??????? HAHAHAHA...aka crapping..

Dunno how to boost up myself...all i rely on is tuitions....but i dont think tuition manage to save me from getting a good results if i dont study...but i m a very lazy person as everyone and i know...i sit at computer 24/7...and whenever i open book i sure sleep...i only do stuffs and i figure out is somehow I am interested or funny and yet I manage to understand it well...other than that...when i dont understand something..it makes me frustrated and feel like quiting that sub...Add math now slightly getting harder and harder each day...going to can't catch up soon...all Science sub don't really understand it very well...but at least noe some basics..but not all..

English oral went very well talking about DOTA while Shane talk about MTG...although i get tongue-tied and lost some marks..but English teacher knows how was it before being a student's feeling at times...she cares how her students feel oftenly before she do something...that's what i really like about my English teacher..English teacher wants me and Shane go for public speaking while we both are still considering...but yet i think Shane already made his decision going for it...well...i sure follow then..February is Bulan Bahasa...i sure get tongue tied when having public speaking and humiliate myself in front of the crowd..GG To Da MAX..but wad to do..teacher says have to face ur fear bla bla bla on future might be useful when u have to communicate wif unknown ppls from around the world...I just have to try my best even it takes guts to do it...

Valentine and CNY coming soon....on da same day...hopefully ppls who already have their valentine dates among my frens or maybe others have a good time on the events they made for their steads...dont ask how am I gona pass mine...bcos I'm just gona go back my kampung at Penang to celebrate CNY..don't even wanna think about valentine..and for all of my blog readers info...

[I'm happy even if I'm single on valentine day 2010] :)

Thx For Reading ~ Tata !

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming