p
Life As A Stalker

Laptop Or Phone?

Tuesday, January 12
Recently cut di hair....sibei short now...and sibei hate it when schoolmates and tuition mates laugh at it o0o...but nvm...a few weeks more will grow back to normal...just take it as an *Endurance Test* for the moment...laugh all u want =_=...wont be taking any pics till hair grow longer =]...

Getting to like my class more and more each day...dunno why...just have this feeling that won't be stressed up on homework like some of my friends...and teachers are not very fierce imba that kind...not even 1 teacher is fierce at all yet all very funny and kind =]...although some of the teachers i dont like the way of their teaching which makes me dont understand..it might be i m a person who catches up slow?...but i think i will try to catch up myself from tuition or maybe ask frens or my bro...when there's problems...there sure are solutions ! :)

Anyway , i been thinking lately wanna buy a laptop or phone [W995]..cant really make up my mind...i always wanted to have a personal laptop on my own..but yet now my current phone is only 8MB and no memory card slots which sucks so much...any opinion ? Leave A Msg At Chatbox =D !

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming