p
Life As A Stalker

The Worst Birthday ?

Saturday, December 5
Yesterday was like the worst birthday that i actually had compare to my old ones...but nvm...some of u out there might think i m angry of tis outing or maybe u are angry at me shows not entertained at all in tis outing...

I might just make tis short...went to sunway at morning around 10am...had 1901 hotdog for breakfast...head to the bowling place upstairs played snooker..(it was a long game) lol...after that went to A&W....wasn't hungry that time and just drank a root beer there...next head to redbox.....=_______=..tis is where the part that i m bored of...in every way u see u guys sure know i dont like singing...i do enjoy hearing songs but not singing it....and i wasn't angry about my money burning...is just using it in the way that i felt like a waste....cos what u expect me to do...acting like i really like it?...come on...

Although i slept only for maybe an hour before the outing...i was expecting it was fun...not that i didnt appreciate my frens effort putting this outing for me...in everyway i still must say thanks for gathering this outing for me...if i really looked depressed or sad on this outing (or maybe sleepy)...den i m sorry cos i really can't help it...is not my decision to do something that i don't really like and making myself look happy about it...

If u guys think that i m angry about tis outing...i'm not...if u guys are angry at me for being maybe selfish or not entertained on this outing on the effort u guys made for me..i appreciate the effort..just that i dont like doing things somehow by force or things that i don't really like..that's all..i got nothing much to say anymore...

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming