p
Life As A Stalker

Usual Bored Days

Saturday, December 12
haiz...nowadays keep sleep at 6am to 8am inside...get used to it...gg d...nid to wait school reopens only can get back my schooling wake up early habits...that's bad...keep wake up at 6pm+ lol...until my panda eyes damn imba already...wanna see ? LOL





GG eh my panda eyes??? anyone worse than me ?? i guess not LOL..

Okay...here goes...yesterday Kenrick suddenly asked me to go pasar malam with Kai Wei and Jason...they went there to eat..Kenrick and I just wanted to buy the bubble tea so i went there teman them lol....after that Kenrick lazy to walk home in such late night...maybe he scare kena rape or rob XD...so he stayed my house for 1 day...well at night we didn't did much stuffs cos i do my chibi's daily quest den dota wif lds 1 round...he fell asleep when i dota-ing wif lds the round...then i and lds play *Cho Dai D* until around like 6-7am inside LOL...Kenrick was adi sleeping like pig....

I slept at around 8am +.....wtf ! ....i woke up at 2pm + cause kenrick at there use comp with such high volume the speaker was setted o0o ! noisy like hell...then when i woke up a while and tell him very noisy he offed the speaker and i went back to sleep till 6 + ? WHAT THE HELL?????? =.=.....when i woke up Kenrick tell me...eh i hungry la...i havent eat until now...then i ask him...why u dont go eat urself 1st? he tell me i was waiting for you to wake up....tick tock i woke up at 6-7pm LOL !...then he called his dad to fetch him home for dinner already....okay then i went to Kota Kemuning's Pizza Hut to eat...found something imba there


[P/S : pic kinda blur...ppl who knows my phone understands LOL]

After i saw this...my dad , bro and me starting to joke with this stuff....like example...we eat finish already lets click the Bill Button ! then when he bringing the Bill come we press Cancel ....then of cos the waiter have to hold back if not kena we can like.....i got call bill meh ? i pressed cancel already..... LOL!!! somehow like that...there's more...can't recall back now XD....

Oh yeah...i found kai wei sony ericsson's cable already...actually wanted to buy a new one for him....then i asked for pricing it was RM30...then i was like wtf ? then go home faster search and finnaly found it LOL...here are some pics from my phone =x

My Cousin -

Wearing my shirt that day while he stayed my house cause he didnt bring over shirts to my house

Nicholas -

Nick act cute look.......he's gonna kill me when he finds out this picture LOL....

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming