p
Life As A Stalker

Storm Warriors II

Sunday, December 13
Today went to Bukit Raja watched Storm Warriors II...for my opinion...the movie is actually quite ok....the graphic yeng like hell but yet the story kinda sux and I dun quite understand it....also the ending sucks...Zzzz..

Before watching the movie...we walked around bukit raja.....ate at the food court there [ the food sucks man ]......then i suddenly saw this store *GIORDANO*....LOL...it reminds me of someone and something...=P...then i walked in and see....the same exact * also selling there....XD....but i didn't buy it of cos...while the movie time havent reach...had Baskin Robbin's there....

After that, went to shamugan [ dun actually noe how to spell tis ] LOL...ate there...Ok before that...i must tell u....that my bro's driving skill sucks to the max...let me explain...his parking skills is terrible......horrible......vegetable....every junction look left right for 3 seconds(that's minimum)...let me make a conclusion...HE DRIVES LIKE A GIRL !!!!!!!!!

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming