p
Life As A Stalker

Nick's Birthday + Antonio's Birthday

Friday, December 18
Yesterday was Nick's birthday....hmm....went to pyramid to celebrate....at 1st they all gathered at nick house...i went late...sit my bro car go XD... watched zombieland.....the movie was okay...kinda funny....but very short.....went to the ajisen ramen to eat....and as kenrick wanted ~ we must state his BIG NAME here cos he introduce us go....wow...buy 2 ramen free 1...how cool ? instead as kenrick blog stated ! IS A SCAM RESTAURANT...lol...they cut the cheapest ramen on the bill wtf....turns out the price was RM97...WTF everyone shiok like hell....Zzzzz...the green tea is already expensive like hell lol.....but yet the menu looks like our sejarah notebook...
...head on to snooker....but splited up for the moment...to somewhere before going snooker lols....not going snooker anymore as all my frens say waste money and time lol..brother fetched me , kenrick , nick , tektek home....and we started complaining how he drive etc then he will says : get out of the car ! LOL ~


Today is Antonio's birthday......LOL...incase u all duno...is my cousin's birthday ! 1 years old birthday...XD !....went to Bangsar Complex there Grand Imperial restaurant eat...
wow the things there sure are expensive....when i walked in...i saw Japanese Abalone [ 1 piece ] Rm1193.00...WHAT THE HELL ? LOL ! but of cos i didnt eat that...had a family gathering there......ate there...but yet ! Emmanuel [Antonio's brother ] is a very annoying baby...keep come and kacau me...take my chopstick treat as drum and go and stir my chinese tea ! LOL =.= !...

About Me


I AM BEYOND GODLIKE JS!
Name : Joseph Chan Khen Wei
Dota IGN : JS|-OwNeD[Sx]
Msn/Facebook : xOwNeD_Jckw@hotmail.com
Age : 18 [2012]
Horoscope : Sagittarius

Often seek for two things in life, Appreciation and Respect
Can be a good friend but definately a bad enemy
I can be your sweetest dream but your worst nightmare
Mood swinger , you don't like me when I am in an emo mood , I'll fuck everyone who stands in my way even if you mean a lot to me. If you manage to endure me or understand me to the maximum level to switch my mood , congratulation. But no one can read minds and I don't believe in miracles
I can judge very well , a person who can judge a book through its cover
I am also very straight forward , often joke around but if you can't stand the pressure then don't stay close
A Pro? I wouldn't admit it
A Noob? No one believes it


My Favourite Quotation
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates.

24/7 Barking Area V2

Gostan Gostan

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
April 2012



Links
Of
Leng Zai And Leng Luis

Carmen

Fiona

Julia

Kah Yee

Kim Keng

Rachel

Winnie

Yan Teng

Yen Ming